gemeinsam für den Inline Sport
Gaemperli Karl Otto

Re: Schweiz gibt WM 2009 an FIRS zurück

Beitragvon Rasco » 30 Aug 2008 18:40

Rasco

KEIN Gerücht, Tatsache!!!

Beitragvon Eirik » 31 Aug 2008 21:38

TO ALL THE PRESIDENTS OF THE NATIONAL ROLLER SPORTS FEDERATIONS OF:

USA, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Venezuela, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Korea, Portugal, Great Britain, Germany, Austria, Italy, Belgium, France, Chinese Taipei, The Netherlands

ref.: 2009 World Roller Speed Skating Championships on track and on the road, junior and senior categories

Dear Mister the President,

the Swiss Federation communicated C.I.C. with deep regret about its impossibility to organise the 2009 Worlds, as just scheduled in Zurich-Weinfelden in September.

Unfortunately, serious difficulties for the availability of a track with standard sizes as well as difficulties in finding an agency for the organisation of the event, are not allowing the organisation by the Swiss Federation.

All this said, I kindly invite all Federations to submit, if interested, their candidature for the organisation of the 2009 Worlds.

The C.I.C. will take into account such bids, by checking:

- the availability of a track with standard sizes, the road circuit and the circuit for the marathon;

- the official commitment of administrative authorities of the hosting town;

- the previous organising experiences;

- the support in offering board and lodging to new developing countries ( 60 persons).

Awaiting your kind and prompt reply on such matter, preferably on the occasion of CIC Elective Assembly on Sept. 3, 2008 in Gijon/Spajn, I remain sincerely yours,

Dr. Roberto Marotta

CIC President

A TODOS LOS PRESIDENTES DE LAS FEDERACIONES NACIONALES DE PATINAJE DE:

EE.UU., Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Venezuela, Australia, Nueva Zelanda, Japon, China, Corea, Portugal, Gran Bretana, Alemania, Austria, Italia, Bélgica, Francia, China Taipei, Paises Bajos.

ref.: Campeonatos del Mundo 2009 sobre pista y ruta, categorias junior y senior

Estimado Senor Presidente:

la Federacion Suiza ha comunicado al C.I.C. con lastima su imposibilidad en organizar los Campeonatos del Mundo 2009, como ya programado en Zurich-Weinfelden en Septiembre.

Desafortunadamente, serias dificultades para la disponibilidad de una pista con tamanos estandar y las dificultades en tener una agencia que se ocupe de la organizacion del evento, no permiten a la Federacion Suiza esta organizacion.

Entonces, invito amablemente a todas las Federaciones a presentar, si interesadas, su candidatura para organizar los Mundiales 2009.

El C.I.C. tendra en consideracion estas candidaturas, controlando:

- la disponibilidad de una pista con medidas estandar, el circuito de ruta y el circuito maraton;

- el empeno oficial de las autoridades administrativas de la ciudad anfitriona;

- las precedentes experiencias de organizacion;

- el apoyo en brindar estadia a las federaciones en via de desarrollo ( 60 personas).

A la espera de su amable pronta respuesta, si posible durante la Asamblea Electiva CIC el 3 de Septiembre de 2008 en Gijon/Espana, aprovecho la ocasion para enviarle mis mejores saludos deportivos,

Dr. Roberto Marotta

Presidente CIC
Operative Hektik, ersetzt Geistige Windstille..........
Eirik

Re: Schweiz gibt WM 2009 an FIRS zurück

Beitragvon Eirik » 22 Sep 2008 12:00

Operative Hektik, ersetzt Geistige Windstille..........
Eirik

Zurück zu Gerüchteküche